Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8 things

Well Tyson just left for work and I'm bored already (even though I have a good size list I could start on...I just don't want to). So Kimi tagged me in her blog and I figured I might as well waste some time with my eight things!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Meeting baby Aedan
2. Going home for another week
3. Figuring out where we're going to be when Aedan is born
4. Being completely done with school
5. Going on a vacation (who knows when that will be though)
6. Spending time in the warm sun before I get too hot and roasty
7. Getting out of Aggie Village
8. Um...being a mommy

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Ate two breakfasts
2. Went on a treasure hunt
3.
Changed the times of two appointments
4. Organized some pictures/videos
5. Did the dishes
6. Folded laundry
7. Watched American Idol
8. Did some job hunting for Tyson

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Cook better
2. Move out of Aggie Village to a roomy three bedroom house
3. Be more productive to keep from being bored
4. Make more friends
5. Be done with school right now
6. Have a sewing machine and money to buy fabric and piece a baby quilt
7. Go on a vacation before I get huge and before we have a third family member
8. Get rid of the worries that come with expecting a baby

8 Shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. 24
3. Lie To Me
4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
5. According to Jim
6. Scrubs
7. Wheel of Fortune
8. Prison Break

8 people to tag:
Um I don't know if there are even 8 people who read my blog so anyone who wants to can claim that I tagged them....

1 comment:

  1. Gina! I'm so glad you did the tag! :) We still need to have that lunch that we planned... when was it?...last August?!!!

    ReplyDelete