A few weeks ago Aiden and I went with Daddy and took a little day trip up to Logan to see his family. It was the USU graduation weekend and since four cousins were graduating, all his siblings were in town. Since one sister lives in Alaska, a brother lives in Oregon, and another sister used to live in Virginia, it's rare to get all of them together. It was so fun to be back up in Logan at my sweet aunt and uncle's house where I spent a lot of time while I was at USU. They are my second family and I miss being able to spend so much time with them! Anyway, here are some of the fun pictures from the day!
 |
| Of course we had to stop and see the gorgeous Brigham City temple. I can't wait for the open house to see the inside. I love it! |
 |
| Aiden was so excited to see Abby and Sandy! |
 |
| He would put his finger in for them to lick and then pull it quickly out and squeeze it and laugh so hard. He did it over and over and just got the biggest kick out of it! |
 |
| Kristina and Aiden and the awesome giraffe they built. |
 |
| Aiden has loved acting like a puppy lately so when he saw a genuine puppy bed he ran right over to lie down in it. |
 |
| Only missing Uncle Jeff. :( What a sweet reunion for siblings who hadn't seen each other for years! Tallest to shortest: Daddy, Randy, Bill, Melissa, Susie |
 |
| Aiden and Colie having coloring time. |
 |
| Oldest to youngest: (Jeff) Randy, Regie, Melissa, Billy, Susie |
 |
The whole group (except Meghan who was on a date). Randy and Leslie, Laura, Ryan, Colie, Marcus, and Alec, David and Annaliesa, and Shelly Regie, Gina, and Aiden Melissa and Gary Bill and Angie, Jake and Kristina, and Colie Susie and Mark |
No comments:
Post a Comment