I have been growing my hair out for Locks of Love again and wanted to do it with Mercedes who also had long hair she wanted to chop off. We picked a day, found a place, and took turns watching the kids. They were very well behaved and looked so cute sitting on the bench together. (
Side note: I had told enough people that I was going to cut my hair once I got pregnant so I should clarify that I'm NOT pregnant, I just got tired of waiting and my hair either really needed to be trimmed or chopped. I chose to go for the chop!)
 |
| Before picture. I obviously didn't bother doing it that morning since it was all coming off. I didn't actually realize how long it was until I saw this picture afterwards. Sadly, that meant that the girl only cut off 10" without showing me how low the ponytail holder was. I probably could have done at least 12" if not 14"! Sad. |
 |
| The after! We've both gotten better at styling our new dos but we had to have a picture with our ponytails. Funny story...when I came walking out, Aiden ran over to give me a hug but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the hair in my hand and my new look. He was very hesitant to hug me but finally did after a while. He stared at me ALL day! |
 |
| This is a better styled picture. It's fun to have a new look but I still need to figure out some fun ways to do it. The layers are a little different than I wanted so it makes my un-coordination with doing my hair even worse. Right now I'm pretty much stuck with just down like this picture, half ponytail, or ponytail. Any suggestions are welcome! |
No comments:
Post a Comment