| Super cute cakes! |
| Just playing with our new camera :) |
| Family picture |
| Angel wife |
| Devil wife |
| Tyson kept making me pose but I guess it was good cause this one shows more of the costume. My toenails and fingernails were red on one hand/foot and white on the other. I had red and white bracelets on each wrist, and red and white earrings. My hair on the angel side was curled and the devil side was straight with kinks from the straightener in it. Before we ate dinner it was more obvious that my makeup was dark red on one side and sparkly on the other. It was so fun to get all dressed up. It's a cute costume to begin with (halo and wings included) but accessorizing was the best! |
![]() |
| I guess I wasn't the only one who thought it was a great costume haha! |
| Some more of the fun costumes. Lara made a great birthday witch! ;) |
| Aiden the lion spent most of the night chasing this balloon around. |
![]() |
| Well duh. Aiden's Uncle Troy voiced my thoughts that probably even without the costume Aiden could have won the award. Haha thanks Troy! |


No comments:
Post a Comment