Monday, February 08, 2010

6 months! How is that possible!?

It seems like not that long ago I looked like this:And then a short time later Aiden looked like this:But now he looks like this:And we are so happy like this:And I can't even believe how much he's changed and grown and that he's been mine for half a year! Being a mom is the best job I could have ever hoped for!

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing what a big difference nine months, on either side of that first picture, can make in a mother's life! Next you'll be amazed about the change in nineTEEN months, then you'll blink your eyes and you'll marvel that ninteen YEARS have passed. So I'm always glad that you cherish the little steps along the way.
    love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! :) This post makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That hardly seems possible! You must have gotten a new football . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures of him with the football are so cute, and it shows how much he's grown!! It's crazy that babies grow so much in such a little amount of time. He is adorable, that's exciting he's already 6 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Pictures. It is amazing how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete