*A trip to San Fransisco for a professional Gap photo shoot
*A seven day/six night family vacation to any Beaches Resorts in Turks and Caicos or Jamaica
*A two night trip to NYC or Las Vegas for a VIP experience at The Lion King including a backstage tour
So not only do we think Aiden is cute and we're TOTALLY going to enter him to show him off, but we're pretty selfish and think if he won us one of those prizes we'd be SOO happy! Anyway, the reason for my posting this is to get a vote of what pictures we should use to enter him in the contest. We're allowed to enter up to five separate times but the votes on each picture don't add up together so I'm wondering if it would be smarted to just stick with one. What do you think? Lol this is kinda silly of me cause to be honest I don't know if anyone more than just my parents and Wendy ever read this blog. I'm pretty sure Tyson doesn't even read it! :p Oh well, if someone else does read it, let me know by telling me which picture you think I should enter! Thanks!
Option #1:
Option #3:
Option #4:
Option #5:
Ok so after going through all our pictures I realized that most of the upclose ones of Aiden actually smiling are from my phone and not good quality and that all the other cute ones from the real camera have other people right by him or his binkie in his mouth. Therefore these are the only options for right now but since the picture has to be submitted by Thursday I guess the goal tomorrow will have to be to dress him up and get him to smile while someone else does a sneak attack with the camera. Then I'll add some more options.
3 or 5. :) I read!
ReplyDelete1 or 3. but all of them are adorable. i read too!
ReplyDeletego with #3
ReplyDeleteDefinitely #5!
ReplyDelete2 or 5. i read it all the time!
ReplyDeleteSilly Gina. I read! #3 is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI like 5 the best! I read too now that I know where to go!! :)
ReplyDeleteMy vote is the unique, thoughtful, intelligent, innocent, charming "THINKER" #3
ReplyDeleteGina! I read! Your baby is cute in every picture, but I think i like #1 or #5 the best!!
ReplyDelete-Cindy